24 July 2009
1. Discovering true flaws in myself is not the end of the world unless it's too late to ask for forgiveness from people I have hurt.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I hope "my" little tribe of wild bunnies is someplace warm and dry.
3. Hot buttered toast and tea taste so good, especially if I'm listening to Debussy and the sound of rain falling, and I'm knitting something soft. (Assuming, of course, that the butter doesn't get on the knitting.)
4. Sometimes, putting others first is the only way I can make a decision. At least someone is going to be happy.
5. A spiderweb is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is a good book to live in - if I could find a real good book, I'd never have to come and look at - what they've done to my song.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an Aimee Mann concert, tomorrow my plans include a serious search for shoes that actually fit my bizarro feet, and Sunday, I want to knit with my peeps. (Human peeps, not the sticky marshmallow kind - Unless, of course, my peeps are the sticky marshmallow kind.)