- Jean Plaidy - The Heart of the Lion from Historical Tapestry, a collection of book bloggers whose reviews and recommendations always are exemplary! (Kailana is reading the Maisie Dobbs novels right now, and so am I - do go and read her reviews!)
- Jeffrey Eugenides - The Virgin Suicides from the Biblio Brat at Biblio Blogazine.
- Heather Gudenkauf - The Weight of Silence from Mira Books .(Kristi's review at Books and Needlepoint sent me scurrying for it!)
The green background is my finished object: a blanket for baby Houston in Idaho, a certified cutie. Trust me.
I also won The Heartfelt Award from Rebecca, Lost in Books.
- Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and freinds? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Hearthfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside. Rules: Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
- Let's take a walk together and share our season's glowing gifts of night, we will spend a moment imagining what will come after the twilight's air.