Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon.
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do?('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I cheated at the Royal Games. (I've always been bad at Parcheesi.)
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ? Teabird Talks Tofurkey.
3. It is midnight. the phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond. What would you like to ask him?
Did you really go to bed with Liz Taylor?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
My secret plan to clone Emily Dickinson.
5. You're blogging along minding your own blusiness (that's blog + oh...you know) when Google unexpectedly puts a Objectionable Content Warning on your blog. Your own mother is afraid to enter! What, pray tell, did you do to warrant it? How did this happen? Do you think you deserve it? Just how objectionable are you? Do tell.
Someone must have taken umbrage when I said that Microsoft is the antichrist.
6.You suddenly become God of the Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
Neither human nor yarn shall ever snarl again.
7.And finally... what secret would you like to tell the Queen? Not to worry. What happens in Bloggingham, stays in Bloggingham.
Brevity is the soul of wit. (I stole that.)
(I found this new meme via Autumn. Cool, yes? Click here to play along!)