05 June 2009
Friday fill-ins (on Friday)
1. I wish my home could clean and paint itself.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been cereal and plain yogurt, with Craisins.
3. Bark! bark! bark! you silly mockingbird. I know you're not a dog.
4. My husband told me about a nice long walk he took in a forest in Australia, where big things were hopping around the paths.
5. I need some good news. Now. Please. Anything.
6. When all is said and done, I can't complain (which would seem to contradict #5, but - oh well).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Bill Maher, tomorrow my plans include catching up with my journal, and Sunday, I want to get a foot or two of the baby blanket knitted up.