29 May 2009
last Friday's fill-ins, an award, and gratitude
1. It's cold and I love it, because summer is my least-favorite season, so the longer it stays cool, the less heat I'll have to endure.
2. I love tomatoes, but they don't love me.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is sleep.
4. I love a nice long ride when I am stressed. Driving has always been a pleasure.
5. Well, first of all I know it's Thursday, but time is relative.
6. People in an elementary school: those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was really scary because I didn't know anyone, I couldn't find my classroom, and for heaven's sake, can't I have a sense of direction in my dreams, even? Bad enough I don't have one when I'm awake. Sheesh.
Leah at The Octagon gave me the Lemonade Award for great attitude and gratitude. Thank you, Leah! I don't feel like a particularly grateful person lately, partly because I haven't thanked anyone for all of the books I've won. Here's a start:
Shattered Reality by Kimberly Cheryl, from Rebecca, Lost in Books.
The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams, AND Things I Want My Daughter to Know by Elizabeth Noble - both from Julie, the Booking Mama.
Thanks for the Memories by Cecelia Ahern from Jennifer, a/k/a Book Club Girl.
Made in the USA by from Kristi, Books and Needlepoint.
My Little Red Book from Avianschild, She Reads and Reads.
Please go over and visit these excellent and generous bloggers - tell them that teabird sent you!
I know I've left some out... please forgive.