14 February 2009

take a bow, everybody!

bloggeraward Sallee, a/k/a KnitNana, gave me the Kreativ Blogger award - thank you, Sallee! Coming from a woman as creative and open-hearted as you, it means a lot.




Here are the rules:

1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

It's always a problem to nominate other bloggers for these awards because I have so many creative and insightful and articulate friends, and I can't just say "check out everyone in the sidebar," can I?

Yes I can!
You're all Kreative Bloggers. Everyone over there (and some who aren't, and you know who you are...) deserves a visit and appreciation.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

nice award, Tea