31 August 2008

two of my sister-knitters did it, so I did too.

Well now. Two of my friends did this one - Kim and Bridget. How could I resist? Only my ears are pierced (one hole per ear - I'm such an old fuddy-duddy), but if I were to pierce something else, it would, indeed, be an eyebrow. Eyebrow rings are beautiful!
Hmmm.
(However, that last part is wrong wrong wrong. I'm way too reclusive to let just anyone with an eyebrow ring get close.
)


You Are an Eyebrow Piercing
You are unique, quirky, and more than a little eccentric.
You cultivate the weirder sides of your personality, and you don't mind sharing them.

Ever since you were a kid, you've had strong opinions. You've never been like everyone else, and you're okay with that.

And you've always been able to tell people exactly what you think - even when they don't want to hear it.

You love to create, dream, imagine, and communicate. You live in your own universe.

And unlike most people who live in their own little world, you're happy to invite anyone in!

14 comments:

Sarah said...

I got eyebrow piercing too. I'm not sure I agree with you, though, on your not letting people in - what do you think a blog is, after all?

Booklogged said...

So funny. I am a Monroe piercing, which I had never even heard of. It says I'm classy, sophisticated and something else. So wrong. Totally not me! I just have my ears pierced, too. That's where I'll stop.

I'm holding a book drawing for Farworld that ends today. Hope you will drop by and enter, if you haven't already. It's a YA fantasy that is really good.

Heather said...

I am an eyebrow piercing too. I asked my husband to read the results and he thinks the description is spot on. I love this silly quizzes.

Stephanie said...

I used to have my nose pierced and I loved it but my kids have forbidden me to "stick anything in my face". I think it's pretty funny that it's the kids that won't allow me to pierce my nose. :)

Bridget said...

Us eyebrow piercing people have to stick together ... :-)

Like you, I have one hole in each ear, and that's it. Occasionally, I think of getting another hole in only one ear, but of course, never do it.

Yeah, I think of doing lots of things ...

Aunt Kathy said...

Looks like I am an eyebrow piercing too, go figure

Mistrmi said...

I thought I was sort of eyebrow-y. Apparently not.

And, thanks for my wonderful Facebook gifts!

Carrie K said...

I'm an eyebrow piercing myself. (I wonder how that would look on a resume?) I agree w/most of it, but I reserve the right to toss any one out of my own little world.

Nana Sadie said...

I got a Monroe piercing, too. Since the only piercing I have are the two holes in my ears...that's a bit over the top, but okay, better that than a navel!
lololol
(((Hugs)))

Donna Lee said...

I would love an eyebrow piercing but promised my husband I would refrain. I have 3 holes in each ear and a belly ring. I love the belly ring most of all. Maybe someday I'll break down and get the eyebrow done....

rita said...

I have two holes in each ear, but since I'm allergic to so many earrings, I just have one "good" pair of hoops that I wear all the time. What a mistake!

And hello from a fellow recluse! I work full-time as a school secretary, so when I'm off work, I vant to be alone, dahling.

With my husband.

Unknown said...

Please welcome another eyebrow into the Rulers of Saturn club :)! I'm not sure I invite people into my world, either. Not exactly.

I have three holes in each ear, but can barely remember to put two earrings in. Would not want an eyebrow piercing, but maybe one more tattoo.
:)

Paula said...

I got eyebrow piercing too, but I don't think I could pierce anything other than the two holes already in my ears.
I am 'super fuddy duddy'!
But love all those creative piercing people!

Jennifer said...

I'm eyebrow piercing too. That's funny as I would never, ever pierce myself other than the ears.