15 August 2008
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was spinach pie and rice at our favorite little Greek restaurant. They know us so well in there that we don't even have to ask for lemon in our water!
2. Onions are something I intensely dislike. Onions are not food.
3. The full moon is one of my few objects of worship. I always tell people that I'm a Jewish agnostic who worships the moon. Lunar eclipses bring me back to ancient times, when people feared that the gods were eating the moon; I have the same joy when it reappears as they must have had.
4. "I'll wait on line"is one of my favorite local expressions. Almost everyone except Long Islanders waits "in line."
5. Sometimes it's best to know, really really know, your limits.
6. The X-Files "I want to believe" is the best movie I've seen (in a theatre) so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading my mail, tomorrow my plans include writing several letters, and Sunday, I want to work on my Peace Shawl with knitting buddies.