30 May 2008
1. For me glibness is the opposite of creativity.
2. The Thirteenth Tale was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they guide my thoughts and force me to actually decide something.
4. In nature I like looking at the moon.
5. In a perfect world, Dennis Kucinich should win the US elections. Since the world is not perfect, Barak Obama.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was watching "Devil Doll," courtesy of MST3K.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Suzanne Vega in concert, tomorrow my plans include finishing a knitted gift, and Sunday, I want to watch a few episodes of "The Invaders" with my husband.