I found this meme at Thinking About...
1. What book are you reading right now? I just started Pamela by Samuel Richardson on the recommendation of The Tsarina of Tsocks. I love it. What's not to love about an 18th-century epistolary novel? Just my cup of tea.
2. What was the last book you read on a plane? I haven't been on a plane in 12 years, and I don't remember.
3. What was the last book you read on a roadtrip? Well, I haven't been on a roadtrip for awhile either, but the book I've been toting along when I visit people and I know I might be reading instead of listening to
4. What was the most unusual place you found yourself reading? See #2 and #3. I don't get out much. I do read while I'm cooking, though. I loathe cooking, so I read while I'm stirring whatever, or while whatever is coming to a boil.
5. What books would you take to keep you occupied on a two-week vacation to the beach? I don't go to the beach. The sun makes me sick, I don't like sand anywhere on my body, and I can't swim. However, should I find myself in a beach house, watching the surf and enjoying a sea breeze, I'd take The Mists of Avalon, Beatrix Potter: a life in nature, and Ocean Breezes: knitted scarves inspired by the sea. (And the appropriate yarn, of course.) All three are on my shelves, unread. What a joy it would be to have time to read them!
Let's see, whom shall I tag? The last two people who did this meme tagged three, so I will do the same -- Moon Rani at Tea Reads, Bridget at The Ravell'd Sleave, and Paula at Bassett Knitter -- plus anyone else who feels meme-ish.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!