24 March 2008

six word memoir


I've been tagged by sunt_lacrimae_rerum (Gubbinal), who read it on the blog of The Little Professor. (NPR has a slideshow of some good ones, and a book of these mini-memoirs, Not Quite What I Was Planning, has been published.) Here are the directions:
  • 1. Write your own six word memoir.
  • 2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
  • 3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
  • 4. Tag five more blogs with links.
Here's mine:

Wrong choice, wrong reason? Drink tea.

Let's see... I will tag Knitnana, Anna, Kellli, OfTroy, and LICraftgal.

Edited 3.25.09 - Sarah, The Reading Knitter, wants to play, too!

5 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

oh my...that will take some thinking...
(((hugs)))

sunt_lacrimae_rerum said...

Oh, I love it. Thank you so much. Cue up Twilight Zone music--I was going to make myself a mug of tea and thought I'd just check my email first and discovered your memoir/advice.

Thank you for accepting my "tag". I feel like a real (tea-drinking) technocrat at the moment.

ReadingKnitter01 said...

i DO LIKE READING YOUR BLOG--and your six word memoir is pricless!

Donna Lee said...

That is wonderful. Sage advice. Tea is an antidote for so many things. My current favorite is Lady Grey.

Jennifer said...

Tea is such a warm, soothing balm to the nerves, yes? Love it.