21 May 2007

Can the Sorting Hat make a mistake?

Since so many friends questioned what the Sorting Hat said, I took the test again. This time --

Want to Get Sorted?

I'm
a Ravenclaw!



Then I took another test, and another - and the results seesawed between the two.

The tiebreaker: when I took the character compatibility test, I was Luna Lovegood:

You scored as Luna Lovegood. You're an extreme introvert and because of this, are also a deep thinker. You ponder things others would never dream of pondering and stand with your beliefs without backing down. You find it more valuable to daydream than to socialize, because there's so much more going on in your head than others'. Most people don't understand it, but you seem to prefer it that way.

So there it is.
I am Ravenclaw. My Golden Compass daemon is a raven. I am compatible with Luna Lovegood. I worship the moon.
(And I like the Ravenclaw colors better.)

(Am I taking this WAY too seriously? And isn't that a Lovegoodian trait?)

4 comments:

gfh said...

Harry Potter is serious business, let me tell you:). I'm Hermione, with Luna running a close second!

See you in Ravenclaw!
:)

Jennifer said...

Welcome to the Claws! I'm a Ravenclaw too. You could be a Ravenclaw with strong Gryffindor tendencies. :-)

Khadijha Caitlin said...

Don’t over analyze!

Paula said...

LOL
I had the same problem.
I kept seesawing between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor and also for the character I was between Dumbledore adn Hermione Granger.
I absolutley love this quote from your Luna Lovegrave info.

'You find it more valuable to daydream than to socialize...'
Oh that is so me! LOL'

By the way my Mom posted a picture of a Raven she took and added Poem with it.
I thought of you when I saw the Raven picture.