things that are not all right
(a work in progress, or, perhaps, observations on those who would now work against progress):
- any discussion of internment camps
- any discussion of registration for The Other, whomever The Other may be
- consideration of one's who-the-hell-is-he son-in-law for top security clearance
- using one's own circle of friends to substitute Truthiness for TRUTH
- the electoral college in the 21st century
- making the children of recent immigrants feel lesser than ... anyone
- threatening to imprison people who believe as strongly in the First Amendment as you do about the Second
- calling lawful, peaceful demonstrations "economic terrorism"
- lying lying lying lying
- pretending that "Judeo-Christian" values inform your decision to refuse rights, services, respect, tolerance, and full citizenship to anyone, This is a secular country, dammit.
For today, just the list. Tea Leaves has been silent long enough.