05 November 2015

random prompt from NaBloPoMo, which I'm not doing

What was the one toy that a friend had that you wished you had when you were little?

Ah, this one is easy: a Barbie doll. I never had a Barbie doll. I had a Revlon doll because my parents thought she was classier, which she was.


See?

Of course, she didn't take the same clothes, so my version of getting together with girlfriends to play with our dolls was more like parallel play than interactive play, but - I survived.

Would I want a Barbie now? Sure - as soon as someone comes up with Emily Dickinson Barbie, Frida Kahlo Barbie, Eleanor Roosevelt Barbie, or ---- you get the idea. 



The prompts, by the way, are here.


1 comment:

KSD said...

I like that you took the prompt, but aren't playing the entire game. Very individualism-y of you!