01 February 2015

Increase, Decrease

Today's title is a treat for knitters. You'll have to wait until May - but the wait will be worth it!

Increase, Decrease: 99 Step-by-Step Methods; Find the Perfect Technique for Shaping Every Knitting ProjectIncrease, Decrease: 99 Step-by-Step Methods; Find the Perfect Technique for Shaping Every Knitting Project by Judith Durant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Every knitter will want this book. Clear photographs for dozens of increases and decreases, showing which are best paired, how they look stacked or separated, and such good instructions that I finally, finally understand how to do p2togtbl!  Excellent, excellent.

Thank you, Net Galley! I can not wait to purchase this book when it's published in May!



View all my reviews

1 comment:

kathy b said...

What a find. I look forward to this book!!