Kim tagged me. She also said that I'm not allowed to say "consider yourself tagged if you're reading this," but I'm a disobedient soul. So, consider yourself tagged.
1. Who is your favorite Disney villain? The crocodile in Peter Pan. (When you hear me humming "Never Smile at a Crocodile," you know I'm bored out of my mind.)
2. What one fear do you wish you could overcome? I'm very, very, very much afraid of confrontations, which has led to being very, very, very much taken-for-granted.
3. What's your dessert at your last meal? Spicy, heavily-likkered-up fruitcake.
4. If you had the chance now, would you date your high school crush? No.
5. If cost were no object, where would you build your dream home? Monterey, California, overlooking the sea.
6. Any sound can wake you up in the morning --- what is it? A recording of Gabriel Faure's "Sicilienne" from Pelléas et Mélisande. (Listen here...)
7. What is your dream pet? Marlo, the cat I lost in 1992.
8. You can commit any crime and get away with it. What would it be? Unilaterally appealing Citizens United. Corporations are not people.
9. Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Jo March. I know it's a cliche, but there it is.
10. You have your own knitting store. What is it called? I don't feel clever today, but I would want to use Emily Dickinson's poem, "Autumn - overlooked my knitting" as a theme, somehow.
11. Eleven questions, or an even dozen? Ten, one for each finger.