1. When will I decide to retire? How will I make that decision? It's not as easy as I thought it would be. So many issues, beyond the financial...
2. "Carnival of Souls" was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched. It was the "Rifftrax" version, so it didn't have quite the ... atmosphere ... that it usually has, but I needed to be cheered up and taken away, just a bit, from reality.
3. Everything has its beauty but war.
4. A weed-whacker salad (i.e., Mesclun) with craisins and walnuts and mozzarella cheese is what I
5. I'd like your metabolism. Mine is a disaster.
6. The Delaware Art Museum is where I want to be right now, loving the collection of Pre-Raphaelite art.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Ralph's spumoni cream-ice, tomorrow my plans include a little spindle-spinning and knitting _____ and Sunday, I want to knit and spin with Ravelry peeps!