1. Looking forward to September is my
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is (oh dear, I never saw one...)
3. Velvet is something I love to touch. I even love to imagine touching velvet. In fact, when I have a migraine, I imagine a soft, dark green velvet pillow beneath my head. I still regret not buying a pair of green velvet gloves when I was Harrod's. I might have a bit of an unhealthy love of velvet. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this.
4. The full moon delights me more than almost anything. Not everyone sees a man in the moon - some see a rabbit...
5. Somewhere, someone is writing a haiku right now. I wish it were me.
6. When daylight fades I want to be home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Real Time" with Bill Maher, tomorrow my plans include finishing a knitted hat for Care to Knit,and Sunday, I want to spin with one of the pretty spindles I've been collecting and knit with the my Ravelry peeps.
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!