2. Cranston (by Mrs. Gaskell) is something I recently bought. How could I not? It was on the 1/2-price table at Barnes & Noble, and I had a gift card to use. (As if I need an excuse to buy books. Sheesh.)
- By the way, I saw something at Barnes & Noble that made me wince very, very much: a table of books and paraphernalia related to the anniversary of Woodstock. Books, ok. But a jigsaw puzzle? no.no.no.no.no.
3. When it rains, it makes my head ache, but it doesn't make me unhappy if I can watch it when I'm home and dry.
4. My husband was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are indispensable.
6. Letters in the mail are extra comfort when I come home from a trying day.
7. And as for the weekend,