1. Snow days are gifts from the heavens. We haven't had many for the last few years, which suits my (snow-shoveller) husband, who can't really relax because he knows he'll have to go Out There eventually. (We're celebrating our 20th anniversary this Sunday. How rare is a man who cares enough to shovel out a path to the spot beneath the tree where our wild bunnies come for their carrots?)
2. I'm looking forward to settling down with Women's Work, the first 20,000 years this weekend.
3. My Lamy Safari fountain pens
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is "The Patty Duke Show." Guess which cousin I identified with? My husband and I have been watching another favorite, "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." for the past few weeks. I have fallen in love - again - with Illya Kuryakin. (Yes, Lisa, you can go home again.)
5. I'm done with nothing. I'm still living, learning, breathing, and curious. (In fact, I don't even understand this prompt.)
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is listening to "Good King Wenceslaus" sung by the Roches, and then counting the days until the holidays are OVER.
7. And as for the weekend, I'm looking forward to see #2 and #4. And maybe some knitting.