Leah at The Octogon tagged me with the Book Edition of 7 things about me. This one is fun!
1. I love marginalia, but I never write any. All of the notes I take are in little notebooks or random scraps of paper, and they rarely find their way into the right book. Months after I've read the book, I'll find a scrap that says "Newfoundland, maybe?" and I'll have No Idea. None.
2. If Nancy Atherton ever stops writing her Aunt Dimity mysteries, I shall weep. Even though I haven't read the last 3 of them, I know that Reginald and Aunt Dimity are waiting for me.
3. When I was reading Janwillen van de Wetering's Amsterdam novels. I developed a yen for a sundae with vanilla ice cream with pineapple topping because he wrote about one.
4. When I was reading Falling in Place by Ann Beattie, I developeed a yen for Swiss cheese on pita bread with mushrooms (see above).
5. Not only did I love The Borrowers when I was young, I wanted to be one. Just as most young girls want to be Jo March, I wanted to be Arietty. Still do.
6. I still want to be Jo March, too.
7. One of my life goals is to walk Mrs. Dalloway's route in England.