01 August 2008
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to Bloomsbury, to meet Virginia Woolf and Carrington.
2. Give me chocolate or give me a good tranquilizer.
3. I am listening to Rebecca (audio book).
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking I wish she would write more.
5. I'll always be curious.
6. My idea of a good time includes music, books, and a cup of tea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching two (DVD) episodes of "Big Love," tomorrow my plans include my weekly writing time at Barnes & Noble, and Sunday, I want to go to my Ravelry knitting group!