I've been tagged by UnionPearl Susette for the Six Questions meme. Here goes:
1. What was I doing ten years ago? Pretty much what I'm doing now: working, reading, writing in my journal, and writing letters. What I wasn't doing was... knitting. I started knitting after a long break in 2003 (I think). Knitting has brought new and beloved friends into my life, and given me many, many opportunities to buy yarn.
2. What are five things on my to do list? Vacuum, balance my checkbook, finish two baby projects before the recipient is born, catch up on letter-writing, and sleep through a night (not likely).
3. Snacks I enjoy. Lemon sorbet, animal crackers, tea and hot buttered toast, tea without hot buttered toast, but not hot buttered toast without tea. (shudder)
4. Things I would do if I were a billioniare? Donate many millions to The Heifer Project, Doctors Without Borders, PETA, Amnesty International, and Habitat for Humanity. I'd also travel with my husband to all of the places he's been longing to see again (China, Australia, Sweden, Denmark) and all of the places we've talked about.
5. Places I have lived? Long Island. That's it.
6. Peeps I want to know more about. Well now. I'm going to leave that to my peeps. Really, I'd like to know more about everyone!
By the way, do go and visit Susette. She's knitting an alphabet. My favorite of her letters - so far - is K, wherein she explores the art of one of my artistic philosophical idols, William Morris. (Reminder to self: Find a copy of The Wood Beyond the World. It's been way too long since I read it.)