11 June 2010

Friday fill-ins

 ffi

1. A foot rub feels great.

2. The solution (often) is first thought, if only I could learn to trust it.

3. I can fall asleep so easily during the day. Naps are my friends.

4. How about those Yankees?!

5. Learning, always learning is something I highly recommend!

6. Imagine The Dalai Lama. Just that.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a Loudon Wainwright concert, tomorrow my plans include starting a new shawlette and blocking the Lacy Baktus, and Sunday, I want to read, write, and knit (but none of the above at the beach...)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

A regular old backrub sounds great, too! I have one scheduled for tomorrow... though I don't suppose you can call a hot stone massage a "regular old backrub".

Looking forward to seeing the new shawlette!

Carrie K said...

Blocking an FO - envious! Pix.

Learning. At the moment, I'm against it.