26 December 2008
1. I must see the Northern Lights before I die.
2. You can't stop dreaming.
3. I wish I never had to buy clothing again. (It's not what you think. Really. I'm very, very hard to fit. I want clothing that fits to appear as if by wizardry in my closet.)
4. Pharmaceuticals have helped me change my life. (Make of that what you will.
5. I know the song San Francisco (Flowers in your hair) by heart.
6. If I weren't so afraid, I would write a memoir (for my eyes only).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to continuing to read Mrs. Woolf and the Servants, tomorrow my plans include tea and some serious journalling at Barnes & Noble, and Sunday, I want to knit with Rav friends!