15 November 2007

Tagged!

Anna (Knit-Write) tagged me for a meme:

Open the book you're currently reading to page 161 and read the fifth sentence on the page, then think of 5 bloggers to tag
.

I'm reading The Complete Stories of Flannery O'Connor: "They started off through a field of rough yellow weeds to the hog pen, a five-foot boarded square full of shoats, which they intended to ease him over into."


I'll tag Kim, Sallee, Bridget, Caitlin, and Silvermoonrani (all of whom just love to be tagged...)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love that meme. I forgot my book at home today (the horror) otherwise I'd steal this meme!

sunt_lacrimae_rerum said...

Hi,

I think that Flannery O'Connor is so wonderful intense and coruscating. I'm still alive and I think I wrote to you or to somebody very much like you. Perhaps there's a second you imbricated in this country of ours and that would be nifty. But I prefer to think it's you.


Here goes my book:

"It would be easy enough, so I was reasoning to myself, to resume my planned route first thing in the morning".