26 October 2007

Friday's feast

Friday's feast is a meme that posts five questions a week.
Today's questions:

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
The Huffington Post - an aggregator for news and blogs from the progressive side of the world. It's thorough, timely, funny, and quirky.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
Eleven. (For those of you who have seen "This is spinal tap"...)

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
Many pets - Dogs (Blackie, Lassie, Le Roi de Champagne [don't blame me, my mother had a thing for fancy poodle names], Golda. Cats (Cio Cio San, Pumpkin, Nixie, Pyewacket). Parakeets (I don't remember their names, but one of them lived in the tv room with my grandmother, who exercised with Jack LaLanne every morning. The parakeet would chirp "one, two, one, two" as she did her jumping jacks!)

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise?
Fountain pens. Need I say more?

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Real lemon drops.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

"11" *giggle* I love that movie.

Paula said...

I like that meme I may have to think about doing one for next Friday.

Hehehehe, I dream 11 too!
(loved that movie also.)

Paula said...

okay I went ahead and posted my friday feast.
Why wait. It was fun and still friday in my time zone.