11 January 2007

Color my world

I just joined Project Spectrum - one project in one-of-three colors every two months will be just enough incentive for me to look outside of my own black-and-white text-head. The colors for February/March are blue, white, and grey - non-threatening colors that will be perfect as an introduction to the brighter arcs of the rainbow.




edited 1.12.07 - oops. I didn't think that people would think I'd taken this picture. Wish I had! Sorry.... but it is a beautiful picture. Maybe someday I'll be able to do such lovely work.

6 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

Lovely!

Paula said...

Beautiful rainbow picture!
I love seeing rainbows in nature; they remind us that color is important to our soul.

I saw that project spectrum last year, I will have to go over there and check it out.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful shot!!!

gfh said...

Brilliant idea:)! I need to think about a project.
-adrienne:)

Jennifer said...

Lovely photograph.

amandazen said...

Great photo! :)