03 November 2008

it's been a long, hard campaign

womens_vote_01

please vote.

7 comments:

  1. Done. Filled out my absentee ballot before I went into the hospital, Just In Case. Having a c-section two weeks before Election Day qualifies as an appropriate reason to request an absentee ballot. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh don't worry - I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo. Did the absentee thing. Now I'm nailbiting until 8pm PT tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were a US citizen, I'd be the first in line and voting the same way as you. As it is, I'll be standing alongside you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm There!

    P.S. hehe I have some wonderful pics on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leaving in an hour or so to go and do just that!

    I'm crossing my fingers for change!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Midnight - I just got home. I couldn't be happier.

    ReplyDelete