A more perfect union - words to live by on a Wednesday
Click on the picture to read the text of Obama's amazing speech, or to watch the video. I have not been moved to tears by a speech for a very, very long time. He spoke to us as if were are adults. For that alone, I am grateful. For that alone, I believe we can continue to create "A More Perfect Union."
I felt the same way about his speech. Unfortunately the news channels are only running selective sound bites. I have become a political news junkie during this primary. Do I dare to hope that he'll get the nomination? After the last presidential election....my faith in the rationality of the American people was greatly shaken.
I saw Obama in Omaha (and his wife in Lincoln) and thought he was so eloquent. Never before have I been moved to tears by the words of a politician. He won in our caucus here in Lincoln and I pray he win the Primary -- and the general election. I wish it were already November.
I also thought it was a masterpiece.
ReplyDeleteWasn't that a good speech? It read as well as it was spoken.
ReplyDeleteHe is impressive. So intelligent and giving us credit for having some intelligence also.
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way about his speech. Unfortunately the news channels are only running selective sound bites.
ReplyDeleteI have become a political news junkie during this primary.
Do I dare to hope that he'll get the nomination?
After the last presidential election....my faith in the rationality of the American people was greatly shaken.
I saw Obama in Omaha (and his wife in Lincoln) and thought he was so eloquent. Never before have I been moved to tears by the words of a politician. He won in our caucus here in Lincoln and I pray he win the Primary -- and the general election. I wish it were already November.
ReplyDelete