knitting. letters. virginia woolf. fountain pens. bunnies. observations. spinning. music. libraries. journals. politics.
apparently i'm cinnamon. that was a small surprise. ;)
The hilarious thing here is the test came back that I'm "wintergreen." Is now a good time to share I literally vomit when I taste wintergreen? (Oh, and I get motion sickness while chewing spearmint?)
I'm Cinnamon, too, and I wasn't a BIT surprised!(((hugs)))
No. And GMTA. (Taste, not think. :)
i am peppermit also!
I came out as bubble gum and oddly enough that's the only flavor of gum I don't chew, LOL
I'm bubble gum? Huh?
I had hoped to join the Peppermint Brigade, but I'm Fruit:)!
apparently i'm cinnamon. that was a small surprise. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe hilarious thing here is the test came back that I'm "wintergreen." Is now a good time to share I literally vomit when I taste wintergreen? (Oh, and I get motion sickness while chewing spearmint?)
ReplyDeleteI'm Cinnamon, too, and I wasn't a BIT surprised!
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
No.
ReplyDeleteAnd GMTA. (Taste, not think. :)
i am peppermit also!
ReplyDeleteI came out as bubble gum and oddly enough that's the only flavor of gum I don't chew, LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm bubble gum? Huh?
ReplyDeleteI had hoped to join the Peppermint Brigade, but I'm Fruit:)!
ReplyDelete