10 January 2009

Friday fill-ins

1. It's January; the powdery snow is shining in the moonlight, and I'm knitting. Life is good.

2. Chocolate pudding is what I crave most right now.

3. Cork and wine go together like an ink cartridge in a fountain pen.

4. Honey is so nourishing.

5. Let us dare to cable without a cable needle.

6. I need to declutter my home.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ (since I'm doing this Saturday night...) and Sunday, I want to finish reading Foreign Correspondence.


6 comments:

  1. "....and Sunday, I want to finish reading Foreign Correspondence."

    That is a GREAT book that I have *pushed* a few friends into reading. ;-) I hope you can satiate your chocolate pudding craving...(I made Indian pudding this afternoon 'cause that was my pudding craving)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, as if I need another blog in my reader - can't help it, love the way your mind works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cable better without a cable needle. Another strange but true from the K-Files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fill-ins - I love chocolate pudding and cabling without a cable needle...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you finish Foreign Correspondence?

    I cannot cable w/o a cable needle for the life of me. I manage pull out stitches that have survived being dragged down the hallway by my cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried to cable without a cable needle, but it stresses me out too much. Knitting shouldn't be stressful, and so I still use the cable needle. I don't mind that I knit slower.

    ReplyDelete