saw your post, thought of my son (and DIL--) these are his photo, but her collection.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/elithebearded/sets/72157605926157532/
What a great pen! I am jealous. Congrats on getting some brainstorming done. I have edited a short story a couple of times and written a poem. But the novel work is still on the back burner, while I attempt to look over the short story one last time.
I thought it was high time I start checking in on the other Word Nerd participants.
I see! Firing off those neural connections like mad.
ReplyDeleteHa it all looks Greek to me, lol
ReplyDeleteMe likes the pen!
ReplyDeletesaw your post, thought of my son (and DIL--)
ReplyDeletethese are his photo, but her collection..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/elithebearded/sets/72157605926157532/
Yay for tea and wonderful pens and notebooks. :)
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful, and the pen couldn't be more perfect!
ReplyDelete:)
Pen pr0n! Pen pr0n!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing that familiar handwriting, knowing it was done in a good place with a good tea. . .
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pen! I am jealous. Congrats on getting some brainstorming done. I have edited a short story a couple of times and written a poem. But the novel work is still on the back burner, while I attempt to look over the short story one last time.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was high time I start checking in on the other Word Nerd participants.
lovely pictures! Your Lamy Al-Star is so pretty. SO SO PRETTY!
ReplyDeleteMost excellent!
ReplyDeletehehehe, I love my tiny moleskin!
ReplyDeleteI have knitting notes in mine!