It was very nice of you to send me such a beautiful get well card. I am doing just that, getting well, slowly, but it seems, very surely.
It's a lovely card. It looks so much like Paula at that age, sewing with a kitty curled up next to her. She loved to sew and make things early on. And that's how her dark hair was cut, too.
Thanks for your worries and concerns. It's a wonderful feeling to have so many friends.
That looks gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteLooking VERY lovely, indeed!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! It's looking great!
ReplyDeleteWhoohoo! So pretty!
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
Looking good! Can't wait to try this myself.
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteNice job! Isn't the corrugated ribbing just the best fun??
ReplyDeleteThat looks so professional, nice work. I love it
ReplyDeleteI'll be looking forward to watching this project grow. I love your colors.
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks faboo.
ReplyDeleteIt was very nice of you to send me such a beautiful get well card. I am doing just that, getting well, slowly, but it seems, very surely.
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely card. It looks so much like Paula at that age, sewing with a kitty curled up next to her. She loved to sew and make things early on. And that's how her dark hair was cut, too.
Thanks for your worries and concerns. It's a wonderful feeling to have so many friends.
Hey that mitten is looking really nice!
ReplyDeleteI love colorwork in the round, when you get into a rhythm it is very mesmerizing.
P.S. I just love that little birdie too!
ReplyDeleteHe is doing a good job watching over your mitten.
Looking good!
ReplyDeleteThat is fantastic:)!
ReplyDeleteBeatiful ~ I can't wait to see them when their finished!
ReplyDeleteA mitten is perfect for colorwork. Small so you don;t get bogged down.
ReplyDelete(this from someone who has had a Dale cardigan minus one sleeve in my UFO pile for over three years...)
Blessings!