29 September 2007

my Clapotis yarn arrived ...


... and it is beautiful (and so soft) -

Lisa Souza's Super Sport in her Jonquil colourway

I shall begin to swatch this weekend -

15 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I can't wait to see what it looks like knit. I'm just getting started this weekend, too ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Ooo, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:44 PM

    I'm so glad you posted this. I found the perfect pink and green superwash for socks! And I can't wait to see your clapotis as it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks almost like peaches and cream. It'll make a beautiful shawl. I am starting a stranded color knitted sock this weekend. I keep telling myself, it's just two colors, but myself is still nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Lisa's yarn is so soft and gorgeous. That yarn looks positively yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh!! It's going to be lovely. I hear so many good things about LS yarn. I hope you really enjoy making it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful yarn!
    I love the name.
    Now you can knit with the jonquil yarn while dreaming of jonquils during the bleak months of winter! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is pretty --- and the photo looks like the jonquils are trying to peek through snow. Terrific image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Is it wrong not to swatch for the Clap, but just dive in? Because that's what I did, and so have no clue as to size. I'm not posting on the KAL until I can see if it'll be good for me, or to wrap my little cat in:)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so delicate! I think it's perfect!!!
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I <3 this colorway! Can't wait to see it knitted up! And yeah, the guy that tried to pick me up...well let's just say that I thought the bottom of his jaw was going to fall off it was gaping open that wide! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FABULOUS!!!!!! You're going to have a lovely clapotis! I wear mine all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like great yarn, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete