22 September 2007

I don't even like orange!

You Are Cameo

You are understanding and very empathetic.
You don't tend to have acquaintances. Everyone is your friend.
And all of your friends tend to be friends. You have a knack for bringing very different people together.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It said I was Orange. Not even a shade of orange. Just orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a clay pot . . . hmmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I got the same thing you did!
    (and I'm not an orange fan either!)
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I got Cameo too.....I don't know if thats true - I'm more of a dark pumkin orange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a cameo, too. I wonder how may "oranges" there are. I don't like it much unless it's a pumpkin pie and that's more of a burnt orangey color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I did it three times and it said I was a Pumpkin!
    I don't know if I want to be a pumpkin, even if I like that particular orange color.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete