
I couldn't resist starting a pair of socks with the first edition of Zen Yarn Garden's Art Walk. This colorway is based on Hallucinogenic Toreador by Salvadore Dali, and it's more beautiful than any photo could capture.
The pattern I chose is Tidal Wave, and I have the first repeat finished already. (Time between cast-on and repeat: about an hour.)
That colorway is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteIt knits up beautifully, so I can imagine how wonderful it is in person.
ReplyDeleteLook at you, steaming away on those socks! Bravissima!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous! And so fast!
ReplyDelete(((hugs)))
Beautiful beautiful beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteMy word - that's gorgeous. I covet your yarn! And your pattern.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so pretty in that pattern. I love this colorway and am anxiously waiting to see what Roxanne comes up for Sept.
ReplyDeleteDali is one of my little sisters favorite artists I am not a faithful fan of his but I really do like the colors in that painting and what a beautiful pattern you are knitting with that incredible yarn. I am amazed how the colorway is perfect to the painting! I can't wait to see the socks finished!
ReplyDelete:) you are a sock pro now!
Incredible - painting, yarn, eveything...
ReplyDeleteOr, perhaps I mean everything.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your nice comment on my Tidal Wave socks. I am sure yours will look gorgeous too especially in those colors. In fact, you have got me thinking of knitting another pair of Tidal Wave with the same yarn as the 1st pair was for a friend.
ReplyDeleteI haven't cast on yet, but I love the colorway. I just like staring at it.
ReplyDelete