I always liked these aerial shots, it amazes me that thousands of years ago that people had the perspective to create art that they'd never get to see. I am dismissing all alien intervention here! ;-)
Amazing to imagine this being made. It's ancient isn't it? They wouldn't have ever known what it really looked like. They'd have only seen it in their imaginations! Amazing.
That was so interesting.
ReplyDeleteI love these chalk pictures (or are they really sculptures?) Thank you for reminding me of this one.
ReplyDeleteNeolithic Art is so cool!
ReplyDeleteSeeing that reminds me I have a book somewhere about that time era.
I have to hunt it down now.
:)
I always liked these aerial shots, it amazes me that thousands of years ago that people had the perspective to create art that they'd never get to see. I am dismissing all alien intervention here! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love that - it's just amazing:)!
ReplyDeleteAh, Epona.
ReplyDeleteLovely.
Amazing to imagine this being made. It's ancient isn't it? They wouldn't have ever known what it really looked like. They'd have only seen it in their imaginations! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteI came back to tell you that I went and tagged you for a music meme. Come see.
ReplyDelete